Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinbehancerss feedemail

Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Oldie But A Goodie: A Fun Flash Character Animation Project

An Oldie But A Goodie: A Fun Flash Character Animation Project

We all have projects from our early creative days (when we were green as slime) that we just absolutely love even though when we look back on them now they scream out how much of a novice we were. This is an old project from my early animation days that absolutely cracks me up and I thought might be fun to share. The project is entitled "What is Love" and is a short animation piece featuring my original character Bluto which I created for a Flash animation workshop I was in several years ago. The piece was inspired by the movie, Night at the Roxbury and uses the theme song "What is Love" by Haddaway as the soundtrack for the animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 

What We Do...

Queens Web Design and Graphics is a web and graphic design company in Queens, NY specializing in providing local businesses with affordable websites offering design, animation and multimedia services. Learn More...